sam i am
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Friday, January 23, 2009

Typographic Poster - Got Wood??


Ok..so having a cold can be a good thing..cuz it forces you to sit and do nothing..or at least something that doesn't require too much movement ..
so thats what I did..
Chris over at Spooner Graphics gives a great tutorial on how to create a typographic poster..
check it out and give it a try!
although i had troubles trying to space out my words evenly..grrrr.. it was fun..and maybe if i had spent another hour tweaking it..it might just be perfect lol

4 comments:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Hi Sandy ~ Popping in to say hello & FUN typographic poster.

Hope you feel better soon!

PS: LOVE your new banner.

Chris :-)

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Cool graphics and super new banner! Feel better soon, babydoll!

Anonymous said...

Hello Sam! Unfortunately you didn't win the Twinchie but I will be holding another Twinchie give-a-way contest soon!


Love your blog, LOVE PFATT!

Suznne U.

Little Dollings by Brenda O. said...

Sammie, I think you've earned Creative Genius title by now.. I'm always wondering what you'll think up next!

Could you add me as a follower? I couldn't find a clickable link for some reason..

hugs
Brenda