sam i am
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Saturday, February 09, 2013

omg

wow.
it's been so long since i've last blogged...i couldn't remember how to GET into my blog to do anything!!!
I need to revive my blogging again.
does anyone blog anymore since Facebook ????
i wonder.

that's my friend, cindy, up there.  that gorgeous, fresh, fun lil lady..
she likes 'treasure hunting' as much as i do.
i predict we will have lots of fun and giggly days together :)


3 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

I still like to play on the blog world. There is still a lot of inspiration on here.

Jenny Carter said...

I DO!!

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Hi Sam,
thank you for stopping by Mammabellarte and The Vintage Marketplace. Love Love your photography, well done! See you next event. Ciao Rita