... wow..im honored you guys!! Thank you :)
Let's pour some wine and sit and giggle together!!!
The first award I received is the Brillante Award from Jan of CoffeyHouse Collection. I've known Jan for some time now..as she's also a "Pfatt" Ebay Group sista..and is a sweetheart! She has a 'coffeyhouse' load of talent in just her pinkie finger alone! AND she's a Famous Pfattie as she's a published Artist!! Thank you Jan for thinkin' of me :)
Ok.. here are the 'rules':
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
My Nominees are :
1. Danita Art - absolutely adorable paintings that you must buy!!
2. Designs by CK - his drawings will grab you and control your brain and make you dizzy with delight!
3. Infinity More Monkeys - well.. you all know i LOVE monkey's..and anyone with a "Monkey' in their blog name is a friend of mine!! hehehe Check out her blog for wonderful photos that take you down memory lane!
4. From My Cherry Heart - a blog filled with such whimsie and a total addiction to everything Cherries.. Dolly ALWAYS has a pleasant word and makes me Smile from ear to ear :)
5. The Smiling Goat Primitives - kim will kill me for nominating her..as she can't sit still long enough to tie her laces...but maybe..just maybe.. this will prod her into UPDATING her blog more regularly :) hehehe..(i love ya kim)
6. Whendi's Bears - I stop by Wendy's blog to get my 'awwwwwww and ooooooo's on! Her sewn bears and ellies..and pugs are just too cute for words..and I think EVERYONE needs to have one ..so tell her you'd like to order the Whole Lot! :)
7. Terri Brush - Terri is a workshop momma!! Im so proud of her for getting out and taking all the wonderful workshops.. anyone that expands the brain and is open to learning new techniques and venturing into the unknown is way-cool in my book!! Never stop learning!
The second award is from Gail at Shabby Cottage Studio..and now has a new blog called "Mind Wide Open" Hop on over to either blog and be prepared to drool and twitch as you see what a creative imagination Gail possesses! She's one of the most entrepreneurial (did i spell that right??) artists I know! She has a great business mind and a eye for art!
This Award is called the "Arte y Pico" award and the rules are simple!
1. Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2. Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3. Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4. The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the Arte y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Please post these rules!
My Nominees are:
1. Bonnie Jones - an amazing sculptor..and her blog is filled with good-reads that will keep your brain a'buzzin for hours...
2. Rohling Studios - Claudia's blog is always fun, entertaining..and full of information and inspiration.
3. Raggedy Old Annies - Nicole always seems to be bursting with life, excitement and TALENT! She's always learning and I love coming to her blog to read about her adventures with Missy..or just to drool over her photography!!
4.The Laughing Doll - Deb is a "Pfatt Sista' whom I just love...y? you ask? Cuz she is SOOO not afraid to get 'her freak on'..and sculpt these amazing, totally weird and crazed looking dolls that ROCK!!! I admire someone who sticks to what they love doing..even if it brings on strange looks from others LOL I love ya Deb!
5. Standing on the Edge - Shirley will probably hate me for nominating her..as I know she is a super busy mom.. but her blog DEFINATELY needs a shout out! She's a talented scrapper by day...and swirls around the stripper pole at nite!! (ya ya..she says its for the 'exercise'.. but we all know better ;) Im also partial to Shirley cuz she's Tippy's 'grama'?? is that right? :)
whew! done! At first I cringed at the thought of having to pick all of these great people.. but then once i started..it all just came so naturally. All of the gals (and guy) mentioned above are a great inspiration to me..and Im truly blessed by being a part of their blogging 'family'. :)
Im so happy 'blogland' developed.. its amazing to think back that 10 years ago..we had no clue. no networking. no peeps to chat with online. no art support teams to encourage, inspire and motivate.
Never stop learning.. growing..and challenging yourself :)