sam i am
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happily Ever After~

In about 22 hrs from now..we will be hittin' the road and heading to one my favorite places... Yosemite National Park!!!
We week of adventure.. quiet..beauty... and we'll be reminscing about our big day that happened a mere 23 years ago :)
So to commerate our big day..i made myself a wee lil charm ..


So ..if no one hears from me all week.. have no fear.. Im alive..and well.. basking in the breathtaking beauty of one of our greatest national parks..and living 'happily ever after' with my bestest friend
xox



10 comments:

softinthehead said...

Congratulations Sandy! Wow 23 years quite an accomplishment.....my kids call that an endangered species, lol! Have a wonderful time! Yosemite has been and always will be one of my favorite places. When you're there you can here the earth talking to you and trees reach down and give you a hug! This is why they call me a "dirt worshiper" lol! Have a great trip!!!!! Pam

Jenny Carter said...

Sandy...you do not look old enough for 23 years! Wow.

Congrats and have fun

Jenny

Lori said...

congratulations Sandy!!! how wonderful for you and your bestest friend...have lots of fun...love the charm you made for yourself, it is so adorable:)

Doreen Frost said...

Happy Anniversary Sandy!!! Have a wonderful and safe trip. Enjoy.

Love the charms..they are beatiful.

Hugs,
D

Diane Duda said...

Three things:

1. It's beautiful
2. Congratulations! (I'm not far behind at 18)
3. Have a nice trip.


:)
xo
Di

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hi Sandy,
Just wanted you to know that I received the pendant and absolutely adore it!!! Several friends do too! Thanks so much for being such a gifted artist! Hope your anniversary was filled with happy memories. Love and Blessings, Katie

vintagepaletteart said...

Awwwwwwww.......Sam! I didn't know you were going for your anniversary! You'll have a blast and I can't wait to see the gorgeous pics that you will take while there!

Happy Anniversary Tim and Sam! And many more in the years to come!

HUGS! *Nana

Danita said...

Oh you lucky Sandy!!!! I will spend the weekend at home!
Have a lot of fun!!!
Danita

Cindy Dean said...

Congrats Sandy! I love the charm you made. Such a neat way to honor your occasion! Hope you had a good trip!

{Shirley} said...

Woo Hoo! Hope you and Tim are having a marvelous time!! Happy Anniversary!

also, wanted to wish Capt. Tippy and happy 1st birthday today, the 24th of May!

I want to learn how to make those charms!!