sam i am
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Friday, March 07, 2008

..its soooo hard...

...coming back from vacation...

waaaaaaa...

Sorry I've been lax in posting pics and such.. my mother in law went to hawaii with us..and then stayed the week with us here in Cali..so we have been having fun putzing around.. shopping and just being goofballs :)

She leaves tonite on the red-eye back for NY :( I am sad to see my shopping buddy leave...

and now..it means that i REALLY have to end my 'fun time' and get back to work :( :( :(



Here's a couple of pictures for now.. once I get the Marketplace all done.. I will be back to post more pictures of beautiful Maui...



Here's a pic of Tim, Me and my MIL:





Here's a pic of Me, Tim and Sara...at the Surf and Sand Resort that she works at in Laguna Beach.. we finally got a chance to go out to lunch there with her and enjoy some time with her :)







3 comments:

HippieDog said...

So happy you got away and had a beautiful time....you have a lovely family :)

vintagepaletteart said...

What gorgeous pics Sam! You never take a bad pic! =D

Hugs! *Nana
p.s. Counting the days to Pfatt Fest!

Lori said...

hi:) your pictures are gorgeous and it sounds like you have been having lots of fun!!!