sam i am
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Izannah Walker Challenge - by PFATT

Click on the Banner to go see!

Our eBay group, PFATT (primitive folk art talk & tea) has decided to do an Izannah Walker Challenge.. be it a doll..a sculpting, a painting..etc...
I've listed my Izannah Doll piece.. hope you'll stop by and take a peek!

Help Me!
Im trying to boost my number of 'watchers'..and if you would..please click on 'Watch this Item" when you view my page..as this will make my numbers rise!!
Im curious to see how high I can get it to go :) hehehehe
Thanks everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I love yours, and have added you to my link list :)

Gerushia's New World said...

Sandy:

I'm watching your Izannah with both of my IDs.

I don't know how many watchers it takes to make Pulse in the antiques/prim category, but in the self-representing artists category, it takes at least 25 watchers and 1 bid. Hope you make it to Pulse!!

Good Luck:
Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Diane Duda said...

I'm watching you! :)
The piece is lovely!